Sunday, September 19, 2021

Revolutionary Business Seeking Investors

Dear Econ 3330 Classmates,

Every presidential election, I find myself stuck between a rock and a hard place.  I can either act irrationally and go vote or stay home and be talked down to by my politically active friends, who flex their "I voted" stickers on their Instagram stories.  Well I have had enough of this, so I will be starting a new sticker business!  My business will sell "I voted" stickers that are identical to those you receive after voting at the polls.  I would say the average social cost I incur for not voting is approximately $5.  I figure $5 is the correct amount because it is the amount I would pay for my friends to not heckle me about not voting.  Therefore, this is the price that I will set for my stickers.  From this site, I can buy 500 "I voted" stickers for $14.  This is approximately $.03 per sticker, so if I sell each seller for $5, I can make $4.97 per sticker!  This margin is incredible!  If you would like to consider investing in my business, please send me an email and we can discuss!

Sincerely,

Wilson Friestad

No comments: